About

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Once Upon A Time Spoilers: Christie Laing Dishes Marian's Role In Season 4





Once Upon A Time Season 4 officially returns to filming July 9th, but the season 4 spoilers are already streaming in. Oncer's can look forward to welcoming a few new faces to the Storybrooke/Enchanted Forest landscape when the ABC returns in the Fall, including Christie Laing, who reprised her role of Marian in the season 3 finale. Regina's new found happiness was shattered when Emma unknowing brought back Robin and Roland's Marian. There has even been a wild rumor floating around that Regina may have saw someone else in the tavern that night with Tink, but co-creator Adam Horowitz shot an arrow right through that theory.

After a season of watching Regina’s transformation, you’re entering on Regina’s bad side. How did you feel about coming in at odds with a character you know as only a villain? Well, actually Lana was one of the first people I filmed with, and she is so great. We discussed what the dynamic might be between us. Her character, especially, has grown so much, and the Evil Queen has grown so much in the last year, I’d be really interested to see if there’s a… if she is going to go all the way to being angry and heart broken again or if there’s going to be a more sit down type scenario, or even a discussion about it.

I don’t feel like it is going to be, “off with her head!” Looking ahead to season 4, have the show runners given you any clues as to what is in store for your character or are you in the same boat as the audience going in with a blank slate? Yeah, I’m with everyone, have no idea. Which is kind of fun in a way.

Once you get the scripts you are really excited to go through it. The whole process of working with the show is all tight lipped and top secret. So it is kind of exciting, I get to be a little bit of a fan as well and be there with the audience watching the show not knowing what is going to happen. Especially with the finale episodes, there was so much of it that I didn’t even know about! I am playing catch up a little bit as well.

What do you think the biggest adjustment for Maid Marian is going to be in Storybrooke? Especially since she knows nothing about the modern world?

I am really looking forward to actually seeing what Marian’s Storybrooke outfit will be!

I also feel like Marian is a strong character, she is seen fighting along side with Robin, helping out, there are so many dynamics to her. Now she has the love of her life backand for her everything is great, she has her family. But I don’t think it is going to be that easy of an adjustment for her. She is going to meet all of these new people and find out where she fits in the mix. She is the new girl in town. Is there anyone in the Storybrooke world, you are looking forward to working with? Characters or actors?

Yea! I really like working with Emma ~ Jennifer Morrison. I loved our scenes together. Also, Robert Carlyle. I loved meeting him. I was asleep, or knocked over the head, so I’d love to work more with him.

I had a chance to meet Sarah who plays Aurora and she was one of my favorite characters to meet. They have so many great people I have least three or four that I’d love to share a scene with.

Speaking of the heart, I have some fabulous bonus scoop to share about the Knaive of Hearts, Michael Socha, also known as Will Scarlet.

It’s too early for us to tease, Adam Horowitz says, but we think Michael is a fabulous actor and we have a way for him to fit into our group that’s fun. He’ll bring a new vibe and color to the show.

0 comments:

Post a Comment